The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, Dehradun is going to conduct Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) for the session 2016-17. Every year the University conducts UPMT and releases Information Brochure for each year in its official website. Recently the HNBUMU has released the Information Brochure for UPMT 2016. The UPMT 2016 will going to be held on 15/05/2016 (Sunday) in the examination centres locaed at Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Garhwal) and New Tehri. The Applying Candidates must have passed 10+2 or other equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregated marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates should also have English as a mandatory subject in 12th or equivalent examination. According to the Age limit the Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age on or before December 31, 2016.
Interested Candidates who possess all the eligibility criterias can apply online from the website www.hnbumu.ac.in . The Online Regisration will start from 21st March,2016 and the last date to submit application is 25th April,2016. For further details read the post below.
Details of UPMT 2016 Application Form, Exam Date
Name of the University : Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University
Official Site : www.hnbumu.ac.in
Name of Exam : Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) 2016
Exam Centres : Almora Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar, New Tehri
Exam level : State level
Exam category : Undergraduate
Courses/Programmes Offered : The UPMT is a state level medical examination for those students who want to get admission in
MBBS and BDS medical programmes.
Important Dates :
|UPMT 2016 Events||Dates|
|Online Registrations starts||March 21, 2016|
|Last date of Online Registrations||April 25, 2016|
|Last date of receiving application Form at University Office||April 30, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Admit Card||May 5, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Exam Date||May 15, 2016|
|UPMT 2016 Result Date||May 31, 2016|
|Counseling||Will be updated later|
Seats Allocation :
- The aspirants are admitting to the desired programmes as per their scores obtained in the UPMT entrance examination.
- The seat allocation of the candidates will be based on merit list scored by the candidates in UPMT examination
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed the HSC or its equivalent with the subjects as physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- The candidates appearing for the HSC examination in March 2016 are also eligible for UPMT. The admission is a subject to passing and meeting the eligible criteria mentioned earlier.
Age Limit : Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age on or before December 31, 2016.
Other Eligibility Criterias :
- Candidates, who are domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of state, are eligible for the UPMT 2016.
- Candidates, who are not domiciled/permanent residence of Uttarakhand and passed the HSC examination or its equivalent from recognized institute of another state, are also eligible for the UPMT 2016.
Selection Process : Eligible and interested candidates will be selected based on their UPMT 2016 merit and the marks secured by candidates in that exam.
UPMT 2016 Exam Pattern :
As per exam pattern of UPMT 2016, the duration of question paper will be 3 hours. There will be 200 multiple choice objective type questions with correct answer from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Every correct answer will be rewarded as one mark and no negative marking for unanswered or wrong answer. Question paper will be in English and Hindi both medium. UPMT 2016 will be conducted at eight centres.
How to Apply for UPMT 2016
- First go to the official website i.e www.hnbumu.ac.in .
- Now you will be asked to fill your personal information, your qualification and other mandatory details. Once it’s done, recheck it once again.
- Now you need to upload a scanned passport size photograph which should be less than 50 kb and scanned signatures less than 30 kb and then hit the submit button.
- After then you can make the payment.
- For that you can use your Debit card/ Credit card.
- Candidates can also pay through Bank Challan which can be generated after completing the UPMT application form 2016. Bank challan is payable at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
- Contenders, who wish to take admission in their preferred programme in medical and dental field, may get the UPMT 2016 application form through the GPO (General Post Office) of their cities.
- The application form can also download through online mode form official website www.hnbumu.ac.in .
- UPMT 2016 application form must be submitted to the following address along with the proof of payment on or before April 30, 2016Address :-H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, 123, Ganga Vihar, Haridwar Road, Dehradun – 248001
Candidates can Download UPMT 2016 Information Brochure from the link below –
Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates of UPMT 2016. Share your thoughts with us. For any queries drop comments in the comment box provided at bottom.