Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The bank was formerly known as UTI bank. They have opened there registered office in Ahmedabad and corporate office in Mumbai in December 1993. The first branch was inaugurated on 2 April 1994 in Ahmedabad by Dr.Manmohan Singh, then Finance Minister of India. Axis Bank opened a branch in Colombo in October 2011, as a Licensed Commercial Bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. Also in 2011, Axis Bank opened a representative offices in Abu Dhabi. Axis Bank has 37,901 employees, out of which 7,117 employees were women (19%). They provide various service to all there customers. The services are as follows:
- Treasury operations
- Retail Banking
- NRI services
- Business banking
- Investment Banking
- Ping Pay
The Bank had a network of 2489 branches and extension counters and 12922 ATMs. Axis Bank has the largest ATM network among private banks in India and they have managed to do this in quick succession. Axis Bank promotes Green Banking initiative. The Green Banking banner has helped the bank productively use around 21572 kilograms of dry waste during the year.
WHY JOIN AXIS BANK?
Candidates now a days working in such organisation where there potential is not utilized properly by the organisation. They are either not happy with the salary or they are not in a favor of heavy working. This makes them dull and they can’t make it to the higher levels. So if they want a good salary and to excel in the future. Then they should join Axis Bank. The bank gives good salary and other perks to all there employee working in there organisation. They give internal promotions to there employees,if they see that they are working extremely well for there organisation. So if they want all those things right in there corner,they should work hard and join this bank.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for the post of clerk must have completed there graduation from recognized university/board.
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER: Candidates applying for the post of P.O must have completed there graduation in any stream with a minimum of 55% of marks. They should completed there graduation from any recognized university/board.
FOR MANAGER AND ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates applying for this post must have completed there post graduation from any university which is recognized by the government. They should have minimum experience of at least 3 years in the banking sector.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 20 to 28 years of age.
FOR P.O: Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 20 to 30 years of age.
FOR MANAGER AND ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates applying for this post must be between the age of 30 to 40 years of the age and should not be exceeding more than that.
FOR CLERK: Rs. 2 lakh per year
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER:Rs. 358743 lakh per year
FOR MANAGER: Rs. 7,53,872 Lakh per year
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER: Rs. 3,99,822 Lakh per year.
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW?
Candidates who fits in all the eligibility criteria given by the bank can apply for various recruitment coming up in the bank. They should complete all the procedure before applying for the recruitment. Here are some important steps for the candidates to apply for the recruitment. They are as follows:
- Candidates should visit the official website of the bank i.e http://www.axisbank.com/
- Then they should click on the latest recruitment link.
- Click on the new registration link.
- Enter all your important details
- Upload your latest passport size photo with scanned signature
- Complete the payment process
- Candidates can download the application form for future proof.
The official website of the axis bank is http://www.axisbank.com/. Candidates can check all the latest scheme provided bank the bank to there customers in the official website. Candidates can apply for the latest recruitment coming up in the bank. They can download previous year question paper from the official website. They can also download there admit card from this website. They can even apply for the loan from the official website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates who have applied or are applying for the recruitment must be worried about how they should prepare for the exam in order to be in the first place. They are in right place as we will be giving you the examination pattern,syllabus and the selection process of the bank. By taking a look at all of these,they can apply for the exam and this will surely be helping the candidates to clear the exam. Here is the exam pattern for you:
Best Books for English Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by R. Gupta’s
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by B.S Siwali
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2013 by Nem Singh
- Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- A New approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal by BS Siwali, Indu Sijwal
Best Books for Quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning by R.V Praveen
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- Quantitative aptitude by P.Gupta
Best Books for General awareness
- General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey
- 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
Best Books for Computer knowledge
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- Computer Networking by Keith W. Ross, james F. Kurose
- The art of Computer Programming by Donald E.Knuth
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha
- Computer Oranization and design by David A. Patterson, John L.
- The Elements of Computer Systems by Noam Nisan, Shimon, Schocken
- Computer Organization by Carl Hamacher, Zvonko Vranesic, Safwat Zaky
|Rank||Name of Centres||City/Location||Website|
|1||Cerebrum Institute,||Vijay Nagar, Delhi||www.cerebrumm.com|
|2||Vidya Guru||Near Tilak Nagar Metro Station, Prem Nagar, New Delhi,||www.vidyaguru.in|
|3||We Shine Academy||4(8B) Rangaswamy Street,, (Near Adayar Bhavan)Pudhuvai Nagar West, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044||weshineacademy.com|
|4||NAM Institute (Test Preparations ),||South Ex 1, Delhi||www.namedu.org|
|5||Triumphant Institute of Management Private Limited||Delhi||www.time4education.com|
|6||Career Launcher,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.careerlauncher.com|
|7||National Institute For Competitive Studies,||Munirka, Delhi||www.nifcs.co.in|
|8||National School of Banking,||Rohini, Delhi||nsbindia.net|
|9||IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd.,||Connaught Place, Delhi||www.imsindia.com|
|10||Cambridge Institute of Professional Studies,||Rohini, Delhi||www.calinstitute.co.in|
|11||Dhruvathare IAS academy||1082/9, 1st floor Srinivasa Prasanna complex, Triveni Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore||[email protected]|
Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the exam. Admit cards are really very important for the candidates as without the admit card ,they are not allowed to sit in the examination hall. Here are some steps to download the admit card:
- Candidates should first visit the official website
- Then click on the admit card link
- Then enter your roll no and password
- Then admit card will appear on your screen
- Candidates can take a print out of the admit card.
Candidates can check the latest results in the official website of Axis bank. They simply have to enter there roll no and password in the link given there. They can download the results for future use.
Thanks for giving a visit on our website. If candidates have any doubts regarding this topic,then they can comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts. Do share our page on social media and other networks. Bookmark our page for getting updates about the latest recruitment coming up in all the government departments and private organisation.