Government Of Jammu & Kashmir Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer, Pulwama has recently published an Official Notification for the recruitment of 40 Class-IV (Attendant/ Eq) vacancies in Animal Husbandry Department Pulwama (District cadre) on pro-rata basis. Applications in the prescribed format have been invited from High School or Intermediate pass candidates whose age limit is between 18 years too 40nyears. The candidates should be a resident of t of district Pulwama other than SC Candidates and the applicant should have good moral character and sound physique. This is a very good opportunity for the job seekers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruited post and send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all the qualifications, certificates to the address mentioned below on or before 21/06/2016. For further details of recruitment go through the post below. We have also given a direct link to download the official notification of J & K Animal Husbandary Recruitment 2016. The candidates can use this link for more information.
Jammu Kashmir Animal Husbandry Department Pulwama Class IV Vacancies – 2016
Name of Organization : Government Of Jammu & Kashmir Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer, Pulwama
Official site : www.jkanimalhusbandry.net
Name of the Post: Class-IV (Attendant/ Eq)
Number of Posts : 40 posts
Category wise Breakup :
1. OM : 16 Posts
2. ST : 06 Posts
3. SC : 05 Posts
4. RBA : 11 Posts
5. ALC : 02 Posts
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form : 10/06/2016.
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form : 21/06/2016 (from 11.00 am to 02:30 PM on working days).
Eligibility Criteria :-
I) Academic qualification : Minimum – Matric & Maximum – 10+2 from a recognized Board.
II) Age Limit : The applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01-01-2016. However age relaxation as prescribed under rules shall be Available to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
III) The applicant should be permanent resident of district Pulwama other than SC Candidates.
IV) The applicant should have good moral character and sound physique.
Criteria for short listing/selection :-
1. Weightage of points for basic qualification (Matric) = 60 points on pro-rata basis.
2. Weightage of points for 10+2 qualification = 10 points.
3. Weightage for the candidate who are in profession of dairy/poultry & have not abandoned the profession to be certified by concerned Tehsildar and duly countersigned by Chief Animal Husbandry officer of the concerned district = 10 points.
4. Viva – Voice = 20 points Short listing shall be done in the ratio of 1:5 on the basis of merit obtained out of 80 points (Excluding Viva -Voice paints).
Nature of Appointment :-
- The appointment shall be initially on probation for a period of as years.
- During the probation the appointees shall be paid consolidated salary at the minimum of pay scale along with grade pay attached to the post.
- After 05 years of their initial appointment, the appointees shall be declared permanent subject to successful completion of probation period on consolidated salary.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with copies of qualification certificates, Date of birth certificate, permanent residence certificate, physical fitness certificate and all necessary testimonials and documents to Government Of Jammu & Kashmir, Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Pulwama, Chairman District level selection Committee Puiwama on or before 21-06-2016 from 11.00 AM to 02:30 PM.
Note : Applications, if any, found deficit of required documents or having been impersonated shall be out rightly rejected.
Keep visiting our site for more job updates. If you have any queries you can write us below. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries.