Karnataka Bank is a financial banking organisation. It’s headquarters is based in the coastal city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The bank now has a national presence with a network of 700 branches and above 1100 ATM’s across 21 states and two Union territories. It has over 6084 employees and 6.7 million customers, including farmers in villages and small towns throughout the country. There shares are totally privately owned by some 1,29,862 shareholders. The current chairman of the Karnataka bank is Mr. P Jayarama Bhat. There branches are available all over India in 28 states. Karnataka Bank offers multi-branch banking, deposit schemes as Abhyudaya cash certificate, fixed deposits, ready money deposit, Soulabhya deposit, cumulative deposit, Platinum lakhpathi, insurance linked savings bank deposit, K-Flexi deposit and other kinds of products to all there customers. The total business turnover of the Bank is Rs 81,315 crores in the year 2015.
WHY JOIN KARNATAKA BANK?
Youngsters now a days wants a job which can give them good salary, job security, good working environment. They choose jobs which are more career oriented and makes there future better. So if candidates want all of these in there hands, then they should join Karnataka Bank. The bank provides a handsome salary to all the employees working in the organisation. They give timely promotions to employees if they see a gradual increase in there work. They give employees benefits such as medical benefits,loan benefits and other benefits to there employees. So if candidates wants to make there future and there wealth strong,then they should must join Karnataka Bank.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for the post of clerk must must possess a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER(P.O): Candidates applying for the post of p.o must posses degree (graduation) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
FOR MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post of manager must have completed there graduation or post graduation from recognize university/board.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for this post must posses minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
PWD : 10 Years
FOR P.O: Candidates applying for this post must posses minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
PWD : 10 Years
FOR MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post of manager must be between the age of 21 to 43 years of age and not more than that.
|Job Title||KARNATAKA BANK|
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW?
Candidates who have completed there graduation and post graduation from recognized university can apply. Candidates can apply for Karnataka Bank from there official website. Here are some steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Go to the official website i.e http://www.karnatakabank.com/
- Search for the link of recruitment
- Click on that link
- Then there will appear “new registration” option
- Click on that option
- Now enter all your important details
- Upload your latest passport size photo followed by your signature
- Then complete your payment process
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form for future use.
The official website of Karnataka bank is http://www.karnatakabank.com/. Candidates can search for various schemes provided by the bank. Then can also take a look at the current recruitment and can apply for that recruitment from this website. Candidates can download previous year sample papers from the official website. They can download there admit cards from the website.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates who are applying for Karnataka bank exam must be searching for how to prepare for banking exams. Firstly they have to prepare themselves mentally before the exam. They have to cover up all important topics such as maths,reasoning,english,general awareness,computer knowledge. They have to mug up all the topics before the exam. Candidates should start studying 3-4 months before the exam. Candidates have to go through from three phase to clear the exam.
The preliminary examination phase I is comprised of 100 objective type questions in English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability areas. A total marks in this test is 100. This test was of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Name of tests
No. of question
Composite time of 1 hour
Candidates will be required to clear a cut-off in each area to qualify for the phase II examination (Mains).
Phase II (Main Examination): Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer.
(i) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows:
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
Karnataka bank Syllabus 2016
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- This section judges quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Basic computer terminology
- Software & Hardware questions
- Computer abbreviation
WHERE TO GET THE STUDY MATERIAL
Candidates who are applying for the exam must have to work hard in order to clear the exam. They can download previous year question papers from the official website of the bank. They can download PDF’s from various sources available in the internet. Here are some books which will easily available in the market’s near by.
Best Books for English Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by R. Gupta’s
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by B.S Siwali
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2013 by Nem Singh
- Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- A New approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal by BS Siwali, Indu Sijwal
Best Books for Quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning by R.V Praveen
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- Quantitative aptitude by P.Gupta
Best Books for General awareness
- General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey
- 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
Best Books for Computer knowledge
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- Computer Networking by Keith W. Ross, james F. Kurose
- The art of Computer Programming by Donald E.Knuth
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha
- Computer Oranization and design by David A. Patterson, John L.
TOP COACHING INSTITUTES FOR BANKING EXAMS
The best way for the preparation of exam is to attend coaching classes in any reputed institution. We have provided here Top Bank Coaching Centre In India and complete information of rank. Aspirants should read the details carefully and prepare according to that.
|Dhruvathare IAS academy||1082/9, 1st floor Srinivasa Prasanna complex, Triveni Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore||[email protected] (EMAIL)|
|2||Talent Sprint Educational Services Ltd||121/24, 2nd floor, Keshava Krupa building, 1330th cross road, 7th main Jaya Nagar, 4th block, Bangalore-560011||www.talentsprint.com|
|3||Bharat IAS & KAS coaching||305/66, 1st floor, 40th Cross, 2nd Main road Jaya Nagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082||www.bharatias.com|
|4||Bangalore School of Banking||No. 124, A1 Cross, Old Airport Road, Bangalore City, Karnataka – 560011||www.bangaloreschoolofbanking.com|
|5||MIQ Global Academy||No. 155, 19th Main, 24th Cross, 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560010||www.globalias.in|
|6||Academy of Competitive Exams||108 (B), North Vijay Nagar ColonyAgra, 282004||www.aceagra.com|
|7||Education Resources||Education Resources, Inc. 266 Main StreetSuite #12 Medfield, MA 02052||www.educationresourcesinc.com|
|8||SRN Education||60/34, 2nd floor, S Usman Rd, Postal Colony, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017||srneducation.com|
|9||T.I.M.E||1st Floor, Building No. M – 35, Above Laxmi Vilas Bank, M.G.Road, Old DLF Colony, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001||www.time4education.com|
|10||Mahendra Institute||Sai Surya Tata Tower,
Srinivas Colony (West), 2nd floor Amarpreet, Hyderabad
|11||Rishi Academy of Competitive exam||2nd floor, Kowkuntla Complex, Above AXIS Bank Atm, Opp. Kalaniketan, Chaitanyapur, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad – 500060||www.race4bankexams.in|
Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the exam. Here are some steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website i.e http://www.karnatakabank.com/
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter your roll no and password.
- Then candidates can download the admit card.
- Candidates can keep a copy of admit card for future proof.
Thanks for visiting our website. If candidates have any doubts and queries about this topic,then they should comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared by our team of experts. Bookmark our page for getting latest updates.