Karur Vysya Bank is a private-sector Indian bank. It’s head quarter’s is situated in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar. It is one of the largest old generation private bank in India and also largest Tamil Nadu based private bank followed by City Union Bank, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank and Lakshmi Vilas Bank. It has 657 branches and network of 1652 ATM’s as on oct -2015. KVB total business was around 82000 crores in 2015.The bank has around 7,500 employees working in the organisation. The bank gives various kinds of services to the customer’s. These are as follows:
- Deposit and loan products
- NRE / FCNR deposits and remittance services targeting NRIs.
- General insurance policies in association with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Life insurance policies provided by Birla Sun Life Insurance
- The distribution of Mutual Fund products of UTI, SBI MF, Reliance MF
WHY JOIN KARUR VYSYA BANK?
Candidates now a days wants a job that can give them job security, a good salary and a good future for them. They want to work in a good a pleasant environment so as to focus on there career well. But unfortunately some of the candidates don’t land up in these kind of jobs. Either they are working in such organisation where the salary structure is less than expected or they working in organisation where the staff is not good. So if candidates wants a hassel free life than they should join Karur Vysya Bank. The provide all the employee benefits to there employee in time. They pay a handsome salary followed by other incentives as well. Employee get concession for the loan as well. So working in the department will be great thing for candidates future .
FOR CLERK: Candidates who are applying for this post must have completed there graduation in any stream from any recognized university/board.
FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICER: Candidates applying for the post must have completed there graduation from recognized university/board in any stream.
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates who applying must have completed there graduation/post graduation with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognize university/board.
FOR MANAGER: Candidates who are applying for the post must have completed there post graduation with a minimum of 60% marks. They should have at least 5 years experience in banking sector.
FOR CLERK: Candidates applying for this post must posses minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
PWD : 10 Years
FOR P.O: Candidates applying for this post must posses minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for all the reserved candidates.
SC/ST : 05 Years
OBC : 03 Years
Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
PWD : 10 Years
FOR MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post of manager must be between the age of 21 to 43 years of age and not more than that.
FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER: Candidates applying for the post must be between the age of 30 to 43 years of age and should not be exceeding more than that.
CLERK: Rs 28,000 per month
PROBATIONARY OFFICER: Rs 41,000 per month
ASSISTANT MANAGER: Rs 45,000 per month
MANAGER: Rs 69,000 per month
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW
Candidates who are qualified and fits in the eligibility criteria given by the bank can apply for the latest recruitment coming up in the bank. Here are some steps for the candidates for the process of applying. These are as follows:
- Click on the official website of the bank( given below).
- Click on the latest recruitment link.
- Click on the “new registration” link.
- Then enter all your important details such as educational qualification,age limit etc.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph followed by scanned signature.
- Then complete your payment.
- Candidates can download the application form for future proof.
The official website of the bank is http://www.kvb.co.in/. Candidates can find all the important product,schemes which are offered by the bank to general public. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates can even download previous years question papers from the official website. Candidates can apply for the latest recruitment from this website. Customer’s can apply online for the loans and other mutual fund schemes which are offered by the bank to the general public.
HOW TO PREPARE
Candidates who are applying must be searching for some guidance in order to clear the examination. They should mug up all the important topics before the exam. Here we are providing you the syllabus,examination pattern and selection process for the examination. Here is the exam pattern for clerk exam:
|Section||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
Exam pattern for P.O exam:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Timings: 02 Hours|
|2||General Awareness Paper||40||40|
Selection process: Candidates will be selected from the process of online examination followed by group discussion and the final interview.
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- This section judges quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
- Basic computer terminology
- Software & Hardware questions
- Computer abbreviation
WHERE TO GET THE STUDY MATERIAL
Candidates who are applying for the exam must have to work hard in order to clear the exam. They can download previous year question papers from the official website of the bank. They can download PDF’s from various sources available in the internet. Here are some books which will easily available in the market’s near by.
Best Books for English Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by R. Gupta’s
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning by B.S Siwali
- Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Reasoning & Aptitude 2013 by Nem Singh
- Test of Reasoning by Jaikishan, Premkishan
- A New approach to reasoning verbal and non-verbal by BS Siwali, Indu Sijwal
Best Books for Quantitative aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S Aggarwal
- Quantitative aptitude by Abhijit Guha
- General Aptitude by G K P
- Quantitative aptitude and Reasoning by R.V Praveen
- Quantitative aptitude by Kashyap Trivedi, Chirag Trivedi
- Quantitative aptitude by P.Gupta
Best Books for General awareness
- General awareness 2013 by Manohar Pandey
- 3rd Activity Book by Dreamland
- Business General Awareness by L N Koli
- General Banking and Economic Awareness by Kiran Prakashan
- General awareness basic banking & Financial Issues by Gautam Majumdar
- General awareness Kit by Bright Ps
Best Books for Computer knowledge
- Computer Networks by Andrew S. Tanenbaum
- Computer Architecture by JL Hennessy
- Computer Networking by Keith W. Ross, james F. Kurose
- The art of Computer Programming by Donald E.Knuth
- Computer Fundamentals by Pradeep Sinha, Priti Sinha
- Computer Oranization and design by David A. Patterson, John L.
TOP COACHING INSTITUTES FOR BANKING EXAMS
The best way for the preparation of exam is to attend coaching classes in any reputed institution. We have provided here Top Bank Coaching Centre In India and complete information of rank. Aspirants should read the details carefully and prepare according to that.
|Dhruvathare IAS academy||1082/9, 1st floor Srinivasa Prasanna complex, Triveni Road, Yeshwantpur, Bangalore||[email protected] (EMAIL)|
|2||Talent Sprint Educational Services Ltd||121/24, 2nd floor, Keshava Krupa building, 1330th cross road, 7th main Jaya Nagar, 4th block, Bangalore-560011||www.talentsprint.com|
|3||Bharat IAS & KAS coaching||305/66, 1st floor, 40th Cross, 2nd Main road Jaya Nagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082||www.bharatias.com|
|4||Bangalore School of Banking||No. 124, A1 Cross, Old Airport Road, Bangalore City, Karnataka – 560011||www.bangaloreschoolofbanking.com|
|5||MIQ Global Academy||No. 155, 19th Main, 24th Cross, 2nd Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore – 560010||www.globalias.in|
|6||Academy of Competitive Exams||108 (B), North Vijay Nagar ColonyAgra, 282004||www.aceagra.com|
|7||Education Resources||Education Resources, Inc. 266 Main StreetSuite #12 Medfield, MA 02052||www.educationresourcesinc.com|
|8||SRN Education||60/34, 2nd floor, S Usman Rd, Postal Colony, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017||srneducation.com|
|9||T.I.M.E||1st Floor, Building No. M – 35, Above Laxmi Vilas Bank, M.G.Road, Old DLF Colony, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001||www.time4education.com|
|10||Mahendra Institute||Sai Surya Tata Tower,
Srinivas Colony (West), 2nd floor Amarpreet, Hyderabad
|11||Rishi Academy of Competitive exam||2nd floor, Kowkuntla Complex, Above AXIS Bank Atm, Opp. Kalaniketan, Chaitanyapur, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad – 500060||www.race4bankexams.in|
Candidates can download the admit card 10 days before the exam. Here are some steps to download the admit card:
- Click on the official website.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter your roll no and password.
- Then candidates can download the admit card.
Thanks for visiting our website. If candidates have any doubts and queries about this topic,then they should comment on the comment box below. All there doubts will be cleared.