Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Aurangabad, Maharashtra has recently issued an Employment Notification for the recruitment of 108 Insurance Agents in their firm to distribute Life Insurance products of LIC of India. The minimum qualification required to apply for the Recruitment is 12th Pass. The age limit limit should be 18 years to 55 years. The Candidates will directly have walk-in Interview for their selection. Interested Candidates who is skillfull can apply for the Post of LIC Agent till 30/06/2016. The Candidates have to bring all their documents and certificates of education to the venue of Interview. The candidates will have to call 8626018810 to schedule their interview. For further details of age, qualification, pay scale etc please refer to the post below. We are also providing the LIC Agent, Aurangabad Official Notification at the last page for the convenience of the candidates. The candidates should read the notification carfully before applying.
Details of LIC Agents Aurangabad Mumbai Recruitment 2016
LIC India has came forward with the job opportunity for the job hunters. The candidates who are interested to make career in Insurance sector and want to do job in LIC India can apply for the post of LIC Agent released by LIC of India Aurangabd, Maharashtra.
Name of Organization : Life Insurance corporation of India, Aurangabad
Organisation Sector : Government
Vacancy Order No. : 20047705
Job Designation : LIC Agent
Number Of Vacancy : 108
Vacancy Type : Permanent
Last date of Application : 30/06/2016
Age : 18 years to 55 years as on 03/06/2016.
Qualification : Minium qualification is 12th pass and maximum qualification is Doctorate from a Recognized Board or University.
Job description :
- Selling of Insurance Products of LIC of India directly to people.
- Explore the customer financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas.
- After sale service to policyholders.
– Purely Commission basis (depends on sale of policies, 35% of current year premium and about 7.5% that you sold earlier, income has no limit)
– Additional Fringe Benefits (depends on performance).
Selection Procedure : The candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for LIC Agents Aurangabad Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- Interested Candidates are requested to CONTACT ON 8626018810 to schedule their interview.
- Kindly Carry all your Academic Documents, Address Proof, PAN card and 5 photo.
- The last date to apply for the post of LIC Agent is 30/06/2016.
LIC of India, Aurangabad.
Candidates can download the LIC Agent, Aurangabd Notification from the below provided link :
Keep visiting our web page regularly for more job updates. For any queries you can write us in the below box. Our team of experts will try their best to sought out your queries.