This Article is about the latest recruitment released by Madhya Pradesh Police Department.Every year they recruit hundreds of young and capable candidates who have a desire and a urge to give there best to public and to the department.So all the candidates who have a wish to apply for this recruitment can apply online or offline which ever is best suited to them.Previously a total of 5000 candidates have applied for various post in the department.They pay a good pay scale and chances of promotion in this department are always there for the candidates.S o candidates start working hard for the exam so as to make your life more easier and peaceful to live.Candidates will have to go through different steps of selection and they have to make sure that they get passed in the exam otherwise it would be difficult for them to get the job.So get the things done and start working hard.
Madhya Pradesh (MP) police recruitment notification in 2016
Madhya Pradesh Police Department has released several police jobs in there department.The department is wholly controlled by the central government and the state government.Madhya Pradesh Police also comes under control of Department of Home Affairs.The Madhya Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police.So candidates applying for several posts can have all the details about the recruitment,selection and syllabus for this exam.
NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT: Madhya Pradesh Police Department.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION FOR THE EXAMS:Contenders must possess Graduation degree in any stream from a renowned University / Institute.
Pay Package Offered: INR 5,200/- to INR 20,200/- with Grade Pay INR 2,800/-
AGE LIMIT FOR THE EXAM:Candidates should be 18 to 28 years of age.
SYLLABUS FOR THE EXAM:
For the lower post in the department the syllabus is given below:
- General Knowledge
For the higher level posts the exam syllabus would be as follows:
- English Grammer.
- State Geographical Knowledge
- General knowledge
- Recruitment to the service after the commencement of these rules shall be made by the following methods, namely:
- By direct recruitment by selection, through competitive examination.
- Physical Proficiency Test:- This test is compulsory for all candidates. This test shall be of 100 marks and shall include following items: (a) Long Jump 20 Marks (b) High Jump 20 Marks (c) Shot Put 20 Marks (d) 100 meter race 20 Marks (e) 1500 meter race 20 Marks Details of statement of marks to be awarded in each event are specified in Schedule V
- Interview:- Personal Interview shall be of 50 marks.