State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released an Official Notification for the recruitment of 19 Specialist Officer on contract basis. Application have been invited from the eligible candidates. All the applying Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in“Latest Announcements” section of Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project. We have given the details of age, qualification, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc at the below post and we have also given a direct link to download the Notification. Before applying, candidates are requested to read the complete notification properly and carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Shortlisting & interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called. Willing Candidates can apply online from 2/06/2016 to 14/06/2016.
Details of SBI Latest Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officers
Name of Bank : State Bank of India (SBI)
Official Site : www.sbi.co.in
Total No. of Posts: 19
Name of the Posts :
1. Business Analyst : 01 Post
2. Customer Service Analyst : 01 Post
3. Sr. Manager (Marketing) : 01 Post
4. Relationship Manager (Marketing) : 02 Posts
5. Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing) : 02 Posts
6. Sr Manager (Servicing) : 01 Post
7. Manager (Servicing) : 02 Posts
8. Project Manager : 02 Posts
9. Digital System Architect : 02 Posts
10. System/Business Analyst : 02 Posts
11. Analyst (Analytics) : 03 Posts
Important Dates :-
- Starting date of the online application form : 02nd June 2016
- Last date of the online Application & Fee Submission : 14th June 2016
- Last date for SBI Specialist officer form hard copy submission : 20th June 2016
- SBI Admit card 2016 will be download from : Will be released soon
Age limit :- Candidates will have to be 21 to 50 years old. Check notification to check post wise age limit. Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Assistant Relationship Manager, Manager (Servicing), Sr. Manager (Servicing) : 30 years
- Relationship Manager : 32 years
- Sr. Manager (Mkt) & Analyst : 35 years
- Customer Service Analyst, Business Analyst, System/ Business Analyst, Digital System Architect : 40 years
- Project Manager : 42 years
Educational Qualification :- Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics for Post 1, 2, 9, B.E./ B.Tech., MBA (Marketing) or equivalent for Posts 3 to 8, MBA in System/ Finance/ Operations or equivalent for Post 10, Degree in Statistics for Post 11.
Selection Procedure :- Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Interview : Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
Application Fee :- Check SBI SO recruitment 2016 application fee is Rs. 600/- only using debit card/ Internet Banking/ credit card etc.
How to Apply for SBI Latest Recruitment 2016
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (v) Brief resume (vi) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable should be sent to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” by 20th June 2016 by post. The envelope should subscribe the name of the
post for which applied.
Click here to download – State bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2016
Keep regular connected to our site for more job updates. For any queries you can write us below.