The Tripura Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Service Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services in Tripura. Tripura got her statehood on 21st January, 1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October, same year under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I.K.Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is presently located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala. Tripura Public Service Commisiion in shortly known as TPSC. It has a very important Role and the commission has been performing it very efficiently and impartially. TPSC has been established to perform a number of important functions such as : To conduct examinations for appointment to various services of the State, To make direct recruitment to the Subordinate and Ministerial Services, To Advice Government on principles to be followed in making appointments, promotions and transfers from one service to another, To advice Government on any claim by or in respect of a person who is serving or has served under the Government in a Civil capacity and various other functions nessasary for development f the state
WHY TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION :-
Today’s youth who are well educated is searching for good jobs so that their future is secure. They want a settled career. This can be only provided with Goverbment Jobs. So they opt for Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission provides an attractive package of Salary and Grade Pay. The Person working under Commission also have a Prestigious image in the Society. Over all Public Service Commisiion jobs provide safe, secure future and attractive Salary.
The Eligibility required by the Tripura Public Service Commission varies according to the Post. Candidates have to apply accordingly to their eligibility for the vacancies.
Child Development Project Officer, Gr-B Gazetted under Department of Education (SW & SE) : At least Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University.
Superintendant of Taxes, Gr–B Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department : Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing OR Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics.
Panchayat Officer, Gr-B Non-gazetted under Directorate of Panchayat : Degree of any recognized University.
Panchayat Extension Officer ,Gr-C Nongazetted under Directorate of Panchayat : Degree of any recognized University with knowledge of Bengali.
Inspector of Taxes, Gr-C Non- Gazetted under Finance (Taxes & Excise) Department : Bachelor Degree of any recognized University. Preference will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Accountancy & Auditing or Arts Degree holders with Economics/ Statistics or Master Degree holders in Commerce / Economics / Statistics.
- Bachelors and Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art ( Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture ) or equivalent with first class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree from a recognized university.
- Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Teaching / Research / Industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at the level of professor or Minimum 13 years experience in teaching or research and or industry.
Forensic Digital Analyst : Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering or M.Sc ( Computer Science ) or Master in Computer Application ( MCA ) from a recognized university.
Senior Scientific Officer :
- M.Sc with 50% marks in Forensic Science / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Physical Anthropology or Genetics ( with Botany / Zoology as one of the subjects ) or MD Degree in Medicine or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Having 3 ( three ) years experience in research, training and analytical work in the relevant field.
- M.Sc. Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent or Degree / Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Bihar.
- About 3 years field experience in Geological Mapping and Minerals prospecting of economic strategic and rare minerals ( Qualifications relaxable at Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified ).
Fishery Officer :
- B.F.Sc or M.F.Sc / D.F.Sc From a recognized University.
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1 ( one ) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE ( Barrackpore / Hyderabad / Salt-Lake Centre ).
Assistant Employment Officer :
- Degree of recognized University.
- About 2 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government Commercial or Industrial Establishment of work connected with employment of Labour ( Qualification relaxable in the Commission discretion in case of Candidates otherwise well qualified ).
Assistant Professor :
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% of marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) from UGC recognized University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test ( NET ) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET.
System Manager & Programmer : M. Tech in CSE / IT from any Institution approved by UGC / AICTE with 5 years experience in Electronic Data Processing including Computer programming in any Govt. Department / Autonomous Body under State or Central Govt. / PSU / Institution of National or International repute.
Senior Research Officer :
- At least Master Degree in one of the subjects viz Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Sociology from any recognized University.
- At least 5 years of Experience in Statistical field works or teaching in one of the prescribed subject / Investigation ( Plan formulation & Evaluation ) / Research in Recognized Institute or Govt. Department.
Veterinary Officer : Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University.
Sub-Inspector of Police : Graduate in any discipline ( for Men and Women ).
Judicial Service Vacancies : Must be holder of Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
Lecturers : Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch with First Class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
Forest Ranger : Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent ) in Science or Engineering of any recognized university with at least one of the following subjects :
AGE LIMIT :-
The Age limit for the post vacant for the Recruitment should be between 21 years to 50 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST Candidates.
PAY SCALE :-
Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade- II : Rs. 13,575-37,000/-(PB-4) with grade pay of Rs.3,700/-
Tripura Forest Service : Rs.7,800 – 15,100/- plus admissible allowances.
Tripura Judicial Services : Rs 27, 700 – 44,700/-
Tripura Sub Inspector Police Job : Rs. 5310-24,000/-(PB-2) with grade pay of Rs.2,400/-.
Tripura Sub Jailor Post : Rs.5310-24000 + Grade Pay Rs. 2100/-
plus admissible allowances.
Personal Assistant Grade – II : Rs.5,310/-24,000/-,PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,100/-
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW :-
All the Candidates who fulfills the Eligibility Criteria such as Age, Educational Qualifications which are required by the Commission can Apply for the Job by visiting the Official Site of TPSC on or before the last date. The Candidate can apply Online/Offline as demanded in the Notification.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE :-
The Official Website of TPSC is www.tpsc.gov.in . In this site Candidates can get all the details of Tripura Public Service Commission.
HOW TO PREPARE :-
All the details of Exam Pattern and Syllabus has been mentioned in the Notification, candidates can download them and start preparing for exam. Candidates can also download Past year Papers to get an idea regarding the exam.
WHERE TO GET STUDY METERIAL :-
The candidates have to download previous years question papers, answer sheet, etc. so that they can have an idea about what type of Question paper can come in the exam Candidates can also search various site which arre providing all the study material for TPSC Various Posts.
TOP TEN COACHING INSTITUTES :-
Nowadays there are Numerous coaching Institutes which arre providing coaching facility for various recruitment exam Candidates can join these institutes for their prearation of competitive exam in post of Commission. Below have provided the names of some Coaching Institutes in Tripura.
(1) Kreative Tutorials (2) Vidyamandir Classes (3) Career Education (4) Narayana Iit Academy (5) Brilliant Tutorials (6) Pie Education (7) Sahil Study Circle (8) Career Launcher (9) Chanakya Academy (10) Achievers’ Academy
ADMIT CARDS :-
Admission certificates to the eligible candidates along with programme etc. are being sent by post. If any candidate does not receive the admission certificate in due time, he/she may contact Commission’s Secretariat on any working day 3(three) days prior to the date of Screening Test/ Preliminary Examination during working hours along with receipt of submission of original application and one self attested passport size recent photograph with an application on plain paper for issue of duplicate admission certificate.
EXAM ANALYSIS/REVIEW GUIDE :-
Tripura Public Service Commision conducts various exam for the Recruitments in various Posts.
Direct Recruitments are made by –
Both by Competitive Examinations and Personality Test.
Only by Competitive Examinations
Only by Interview
Recruitment is made to the following services by both the Competitive Examinations and Personality Test :-
Tripura Civil Service.
Tripura Police Service.
Tripura Forest Service.
Tripura Judicial Service.
Two years’ Ranger’s Course.
Sub-Inspector of Police.
Recruitment by only Competitive Examination
Personal Assistant, Grade-II :-
Recruitment by Interview only :-
Recruitment by Interview only is made in case of other services/posts. However, when the number of candidates exceeds a certain limit in comparison to the number of posts, Screening Test is held for short-listing the candidates. The subject of the test is “General Knowledge and Current Affairs” bearing 100 marks.
The Commision releases the Answer keys of the Conducted exam in its official site after three or four days of Exam.
After the Examination of Particular Posts Cutt Off list is released Officially in its main site.
MERIT LIST :-
On the basis of Result of Written Examination a Merit list is prepared.
SCORE CARD :-
The Score is prepared after the performance of the candidate’s in written examination. And those who qualify the exam are called for another phase of selection process.
GK QUESTION ANSWERS :-
General knowledge, current affairs questions are frequently asked in the exam, so the candidates have to study about current affairs (national/international) and the candidate must have the complete knowledge about Tripura. Basic Knowledge of Indian history, Indian Economy, Indian Politics, Indian Geography, Famous Places in India, Indian Culture, Days and Years, General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Technology, Sports etc. Candidates have to be well prepared in these fields.